Broccolini has recently been informed of fraudulent recruitment activities targeting people outside of Canada. The suspected organization or individuals are sending employment contracts pretending to be Broccolini representatives and are requesting personal information to start an immigration procedure for employment in Canada. Please be cautious of these emails as they are considered fraudulent and a way of stealing money and identity as well as other personal information from you.
Broccolini’s recruitment process always includes in-person interviews with a member of our Human Resources team and/or a member of our management team prior to any official employment offer. Money would never be requested in exchange for a position or to secure a visa to enter Canada.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited employment offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar and suggest that you report them to your local authorities. If you think you have received a fraudulent employment offer, please forward it to email@example.com and ensure to include the original subject line, email address of sender and complete message including attachments.
Back To Top
- Play a key role in the processing and analysis of data as well as the management of billing and budget tracking processes
- Update databases related to the litigation portfolio of the company
- Establish and update the corporate records of various types of entities
- Conduct legal research on various platforms and databases
- Draft various types of legal documents such as resolutions, minutes, agendas and basic contracts
- Maintain and update the registers, calendars and other department tools
- Assist the Legal Counsel with transactions and contractual negotiations
- Conduct follow ups with external law firms
- Perform various administrative tasks (reviews, filing, reservations, expense reports, etc.)
- Draft and review all relevant legal documentation (agreements, letters of authorization, etc.), check the compliance of defined terms and section references, and prepare annotated versions
- Review the requested changes to standard business documents and submit them to the Legal Counsel, as required
- Prepare and monitor the execution of contracts and other legal documents
- Conduct audits and research of certain public registers (RSPRM, Registre foncier, REQ)
- All other tasks as required
- College diploma in Paralegal studies or similar
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the legal or real estate field
- Strong skills in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of Juris Concept software, an asset
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Fast learner and easily able to adapt
- Able to manage multiple tasks while still maintain strong attention to detail
- Able to treat confidential information discreetly and professionally
- Excellent grammar and spelling, and a strong aptitude for proofreading
Send us your application