Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue - Multi-Tenant Phase 1
Address: 21 225 rue Daoust, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
Completion date: 2007
Building area: 121,216 sq.ft.
Available area: 35,511 sq.ft.
Contract: Developer, Owner, Landlord
The design and construction of Phase 1 of this multi-tenant industrial building started in May 2007. The rentable spaces were delivered in 2007.
Broccolini designed and built Phase 1 of this multi-tenant complex located in the industrial park of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue. The building is a new construction that can be tailored to meet your own operational needs, with new materials and equipment, larger service bays, more vertical clearance, better temperature control system and more.
With an area of 145,000 sq.ft., the building was designed to accommodate up to seven tenants. The building offers 28 ft. of free height in the warehouse portion of the building in order to maximize storage space. The foundation and structure were designed to allow for the possibility to create mezzanines spaces for tenants' immediate or future growth.
Other important features were incorporated into the building in order to provide greater flexibility for the tenants, including an ESFR sprinkler system, dock foundation designs that can accommodate additional doors in the future, a large staging area, wide paved loading areas and multiple entries.
- 28-ft. vertical clearance
- ESFR emergency sprinkler system
- Two loading docks and one drive-in door
- Outdoor storage permitted
- Column spacing of 38 ft. x 40 ft.
- Energy-efficient building
- Ideal uses: offices, production, transportation, distribution, and storage facilities
- Located near service road, North side of the Trans-Canada Highway
- Close to the Morgan Boulevard interchange
- Close to the Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport
- Fairview Terminus, John-Abbott College, McGill University's and MacDonald Campus via bus number 419