Broccolini Corporate Centre Kirkland
Address: 16766 route Transcanadienne, Kirkland
Completion date: 2013
Building area: 240,000 sq.ft.
Available area: 60,000 sq.ft.
Contract: Developer, Owner, Landlord
An opportunity to establish your company in a prime location directly on the Trans-Canada Highway. A magnificent LEED Certified office building offering a multitude of services and amenities. Discover the Kirkland Broccolini Corporate Centre.
As part of the Broccolini Corporate Center banner, the Kirkland building represents a wise choice for your head office or your satellite office. With a façade on the Trans-Canada Highway, this Class A office building is a new construction. The spaces are modern and can be customized to your needs. The Kirkland Broccolini Corporate Centre offers a multitude of services and amenities to enhance the quality of life of your employees.
- LEED® Silver Certification
- Expansion up to 81,000 sq.ft.
- High visibility from the Trans-Canada Highway
- Class A facility
- Underground parking with access card available
- Building admittance with access card
- Services shared by tenants: full-service cafeteria, fitness centre, outdoor terrace, bicycle storage area
- Column spacing: 27.6 x 27.6 feet
- 10.5 ft clear ceiling height
- Energy-efficient building and windows
- Fire protection system
- Ideal uses: head office, research and development centre
- Rental spaces available from 2,500 to 24,000 square feet
- Possibility of reimbursement of property taxes for a period of 5 years
- Service road south of the Trans-Canada Highway
- Close to the Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport
- Less than 30 minutes from downtown Montreal
- Fairview Terminus via bus #217 and Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue via bus #200