Address: 3200 rue Guénette, Saint-Laurent
Completion date: 2014
Building area: 80,000 sq.ft.
Available area: 9,889 sq.ft.
Contract: Developer, Owner, Landlord
2nd floor office space is located in the borough of Saint-Laurent, served by three major highways. Located close to the Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport, to Laval, and to downtown Montreal, this is definitely a prime location.
The challenge for the architects was to make 3200 Guénette a multi-tenant building that distinguishes itself from other industrial structures of the same type in order to attract an upscale clientele. Some of the tenants include CAE Santé, the Kia Motors Training Centre, and VF Outdoor Canada Inc. The well-balanced façade is composed of brick and quality metal panels that highlight the windows on the top floor. Furthermore, striking lines and bright colors enhance the visual identity of each tenant.
Special attention was paid to energy-saving measures in order to reduce the tenants' annual expenses and to facilitate LEED Certification. The roof and wall insulation constitutes another effective energy-saving measure as well as the use of low emissivity glass for the windows. In fact, VF Outdoor Canada Inc. achieved LEED Silver certification for the interior design of its space at 3200 Guénette.
- Very competitive gross rent
- Spaces available up to 9,889 sq.ft. (mezzannine)
- Class A building and improvements
- Parking ratio of 3.0 spaces per 1,000
- Access to common area (lunch room)
- Energy-efficient building
- Flexible mechanical and electrical infrastructures
- ESFR fire protection system
- Increased signage potential
- Ideal use: office building
- 20 minutes from downtown Montreal by car
- 5 minutes by car to the Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport
- East of Highway 13 and north of Highway 40, Henri-Bourassa exit
- 12 minutes from Bois-Franc train station via bus number 215
- 27 minutes from Bois-de-Boulogne train station via bus number 177
- 20 minutes from Côte-Vertu Metro station via bus number 215
- 34 minutes from Henri-Bourassa Metro station via bus number 164
- 28 minutes from Fairview Pointe-Claire via bus number 215