20775 rue Daoust
Address: 20775 rue Daoust, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
Completion date: 2014
Building area: 77,000 sq.ft.
Available area: 0 sq.ft.
Contract: Developer, Owner, Landlord
Opt for a peaceful environment on Montreal's West Island. Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue is known for its peaceful environment that harmoniously combines residential, business, institutional, industrial and commercial sectors.
Benefit from a modern, well-maintained building strategically located in the Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue industrial park on the West Island, just minutes from the Ontario border and close to Montreal's International Airport.
- Total building surface area: approximately 77,000 sq.ft.
- Possibility for an expansion of an additional 37,000 sq.ft.
- 9,000 sq.ft.of finished office space on two floors
- Six 8.5' x 9' truck level loading doors equipped with 35,000 lb. levelers
- 30' clear ceiling height
- Temperature and humidity controlled
- 19,000 sq.ft. packaging area with epoxy painted floors, temperature and humidity controlled
- Ideal uses: National or international corporate uses
- ESFR sprinkler system in the warehouse
- T8 fluorescent lighting fixtures in the warehouse
- Main electrical entry of 1200 kVA
- Located only 30 minutes from the Ontario border
- Located close to the Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport, and downtown Montreal
- Fairview Terminus, John-Abbott College, McGill University's and MacDonald Campus via bus number 419