Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue - Multi-Tenant Phase 2
Address: 21090 rue Daoust, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
Completion date: 2011
Building area: 144,441 sq.ft.
Available area: 10,024 sq.ft.
Contract: Developer, Owner, Landlord
Opt for a peaceful environment located less than 25 minutes from downtown and from Montreal's International Airport and less than thirty minutes from the Ontario border. Opportunity in a modern, flexible, well-maintained multi-tenant building.
Strategically located on Daoust Street in the Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue industrial park, easily accessible from Highway 40. The site is also served by public transportation.
- 10,024 sq.ft. unit available
- Deep shipping court and staging area
- Column spacing of 38 x 40 ft.
- Clear ceiling height of 28 ft.
- Energy-efficient building
- Flexible mechanical and electrical infrastructures
- ESFR sprinkler system
- Accommodating concrete slab design
- Possibility for the addition of a mezzanine
- Two loading dock doors
- Ideal uses: transportation, distribution, warehousing, offices, or manufacturing
- Located near service road, North side of the Trans-Canada Highway
- Close to the Morgan Boulevard interchange
- Close to the Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport
- Fairview Terminus, John-Abbott College, and McGill University's MacDonald Campus, via bus number 419