Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue- Multi-tenant Phase 3
Address: 3 Cedar St, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
Completion date: N/A
Building area: 90,000 sq.ft.
Available area: 90,000 sq.ft.
Contract: Developer, Owner, Landlord
Opt for a peaceful environment on Montreal's West Island. Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue is known for its peaceful environment that harmoniously combines residential, business, institutional, industrial and commercial sectors.
From needs assessment and design, to construction services and property management, Broccolini can do it all. We are design-builders, big thinkers, and trusted partners. Experience the Broccolini difference!
This project has not yet been built.
- Zoning: Industrial, commercial, single or multi-tenant
- Possible uses: transportation, distribution, warehousing, offices, and manufacturing
- Maximum building surface area up to 160,000 sq.ft.
- Possibility of reimbursement of property taxes for a period of five years
- Located close to service road, North side of the Trans-Canada Highway
- Close to Morgan Boulevard interchange
- Close to the Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport, and downtown Montreal
- Fairview Terminus, John-Abbott College, McGill University's MacDonald Campus, via bus #419