Broccolini has recently been informed of fraudulent recruitment activities targeting people outside of Canada. The suspected organization or individuals are sending employment contracts pretending to be Broccolini representatives and are requesting personal information to start an immigration procedure for employment in Canada. Please be cautious of these emails as they are considered fraudulent and a way of stealing money and identity as well as other personal information from you.
Broccolini’s recruitment process always includes in-person interviews with a member of our Human Resources team and/or a member of our management team prior to any official employment offer. Money would never be requested in exchange for a position or to secure a visa to enter Canada.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited employment offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar and suggest that you report them to your local authorities. If you think you have received a fraudulent employment offer, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure to include the original subject line, email address of sender and complete message including attachments.
Address: 17600 voie de service sud, Kirkland
Completion date: 2012
Land area: 466,065 sq.ft.
Contract: Real Estate and Development
A rental opportunity in a thriving sector! The West Island is developing rapidly and offers a number of advantages, including easy access from major highways and proximity to the Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport.
Back To Top
Experience the Broccolini difference. From needs assessment and design, to construction services and property management, Broccolini does it all. We are design-builders, vigilant thinkers, and trusted partners.
- Zoning: Industrial, commercial, single or multi-tenant
- Possible uses: transportation, distribution, warehousing, offices, and manufacturing
- Maximum building surface area up to 225,000 sq.ft.
- Prime location bordering the Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 40), west of Saint-Charles Boulevard
- Close to the Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport, and downtown Montreal
- Fairview Terminus, bus number 419
- Fairview Terminus & Baie d'Urfé Train station, bus number 219