Parc d’affaires Quarante30
Proposed civic address: Rue F.X. Tessier, Vaudreuil-Dorion
Land area: 3,000,000 sq.ft.
Type of contract: Real Estate and Development
Opting for the Parc d'affaires Quarante 30, means choosing an environment that offers both the tranquility of the suburbs and the effervescence of a rapidly growing city.
Broccolini and Triovest (Forty30 Industrial Developments LP) are offering an industrial development located in Vaudreuil-Dorion, a city experiencing rapid economic growth. Located close to downtown Montreal and to the Ontario borders, the Parc d'affaires Quarante 30, is the ideal place to develop your business. This 3,015,961 sq.-ft. industrial development offers multi-tenant buildings which boast many advantageous features and meet all the needs of all their tenants.
This project has not yet been built. 332,150 sq.ft. has already been developed for Phase 1.
- Possibility of building according to your specifications
- Can accommodate buildings from 80,000 sq.ft to 300,000 sq.ft.
Phase 1 Building Specifications
- Outdoor storage permitted
- Raw mezzanine possible for office element
- 32' Clear ceiling height
- Trailer parking available
- Variable column spacing from 35'x35' to 41'x41'
- Marshaling bay of 41' wide by 52' deep
- ESFR sprinkler system
- T5 lighting fixtures in the warehouse
- Deep landing dock area
- 30 minutes from downtown Montreal and 20 minutes from the Ontario border
- At the junction of Highways 30 and 40 and in proximity of Highway 20.
- Served by CIT-1 bus accessible from the Vaudreuil train station in less than two minutes