Broccolini Corporate Centre 5
Proposed civic address: 2700 avenue Marie-Curie, Saint-Laurent
Land area: 645,333 sq.ft.
Type of contract: Real Estate and Development
Development opportunity in the heart Technoparc Montréal in Saint-Laurent. Situated in a natural wooded environment, Technoparc Montréal is the most prestigious science park in the city.
Choosing to establish your business in Technoparc Montréal's Saint-Laurent Campus allows you to benefit from a work environment conducive to personal and professional development meant to facilitate the development of innovative projects, optimal accessibility, a complement of added value services, and much more.
- Class A Buildings
- Minimum LEED® Certification (Silver)
- Above and underground parking spaces available
- Possibility for a shared full-service cafeteria, on site fitness centre with lockers and showers, outdoor terrace
- Zoning: Industrial, commercial, single or multi-tenant
- Phase 1 - 135 000 sq. ft.
- Phase 2 - 118 493 sq. ft.
- Phase 3 - 120 000 sq. ft.
- On the corner of Marie-Curie Avenue and Alfred-Nobel Boulevard
- Located in the heart of Technoparc Montréal, Saint-Laurent Campus
- Near major highways with easy access
- Walking distance to the future REM metropark on the corner of Alfred Nobel & Alexander Fleming
- Fairview Terminus and Côte-Vertu Metro station via bus # 72
- Near Montreal's Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport, and downtown Montreal