Alfred Nobel – Lot 3
Address: 2500 Alfred Nobel, Saint-Laurent
Completion date: 2014
Land area: 645,333 sq.ft.
Contract: Real Estate and Development
Development opportunity in the heart of the Saint-Laurent Campus of Technoparc Montréal. Situated in a natural wooded environment, Technoparc Montréal is the most prestigious science park in the city.
Choosing to establish your business in Technoparc Montréal's Saint-Laurent Campus allows you to benefit from a work environment conducive to personal and professional development, as well as from numerous tax incentives meant to facilitate the development of innovative projects, optimal accessibility, a complement of added value services, and much more.
- Possibility for a Class A installation
- LEED® Certification
- Ample parking and underground parking spaces available
- Possibility for a shared full-service cafeteria, on site fitness centre with lockers and showers, outdoor terrace
- Possibility of reimbursement of property taxes for a period of five (5) years
- On the corner of Marie-Curie Avenue and Alfred-Nobel Boulevard
- Located in the heart of Technoparc Montréal, Saint-Laurent Campus
- Near major highways with easy access
- Fairview Terminus and Côte-Vertu Metro station via bus # 72
- Near Montreal's Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport, and downtown Montreal