Broccolini has recently been informed of fraudulent recruitment activities targeting people outside of Canada. The suspected organization or individuals are sending employment contracts pretending to be Broccolini representatives and are requesting personal information to start an immigration procedure for employment in Canada. Please be cautious of these emails as they are considered fraudulent and a way of stealing money and identity as well as other personal information from you.
Broccolini’s recruitment process always includes in-person interviews with a member of our Human Resources team and/or a member of our management team prior to any official employment offer. Money would never be requested in exchange for a position or to secure a visa to enter Canada.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited employment offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar and suggest that you report them to your local authorities. If you think you have received a fraudulent employment offer, please forward it to email@example.com and ensure to include the original subject line, email address of sender and complete message including attachments.
Proposed civic address: 2000 de l'Aviation , Dorval
Land area: 454,062 sq.ft.
Type of contract: Real Estate and Development
Land ideal for development located on Montreal airport territory. Strategic location between Highways 20 and 40 and direct proximity to the future REM station located in Technoparc in VSL.
Back To Top
Strategically located near expressways and in a sector well-served by public transportation.
- Outdoor storage available
- Subdivisible space
- Industrial zone
- Possible uses: offices, warehousing, manufacturing, distribution and transportation
- In close proximity to shopping centers & a multitude of government services
- Maximum Building Area: 192,164 Sq. Ft.
- Located between Highways 20 and 40, west of Highway 13
- East of Sources Boulevard
- Close to Montreal's Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport, and downtown Montreal
- Côte-Vertu Metro station via bus # 72
- Dorval train station via bus # 209