Broccolini has recently been informed of fraudulent recruitment activities targeting people outside of Canada. The suspected organization or individuals are sending employment contracts pretending to be Broccolini representatives and are requesting personal information to start an immigration procedure for employment in Canada. Please be cautious of these emails as they are considered fraudulent and a way of stealing money and identity as well as other personal information from you.
Broccolini’s recruitment process always includes in-person interviews with a member of our Human Resources team and/or a member of our management team prior to any official employment offer. Money would never be requested in exchange for a position or to secure a visa to enter Canada.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited employment offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar and suggest that you report them to your local authorities. If you think you have received a fraudulent employment offer, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure to include the original subject line, email address of sender and complete message including attachments.
Bouvelard des Sources – Lot 2
Address: 2044-2272 Boulevard des Sources,, Pointe-Claire
Completion date: 2013
Land area: 216,154 sq.ft.
Contract: Real Estate and Development
Development opportunity in the heart of Montreal's West Island. Located in the Pointe-Claire industrial park, near major expressways.
Back To Top
In addition to being located only minutes from Montreal's Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport, the area is also easily accessible by car and public transportation. Moreover, it is near a highly busy commercial area, including the nearby Fairview Shopping Centre offering a multitude of restaurants and other convenient services for employees.
- In the heart of the Pointe-Claire industrial park
- Zoning: Industrial, multi-storey office buildings
- Possible uses: transportation, distribution, warehousing, offices, and manufacturing
- Maximum building surface area up to 135,420 sq.ft.
- Between Highways 20 and 40, west of Highway 13
- Close to Montreal's Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport, and downtown Montreal
- Côte-Vertu Metro station and Fairview Terminus via bus # 72
- Airport access via bus # 209