Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue – Lot 1
Address: 20898 Ch Ste-Marie, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
Completion date: 2012
Land area: 650,000 sq.ft.
Contract: Real Estate and Development
Development opportunity in a booming sector! Montreal's West Island is developing rapidly and offers numerous advantages, including easy access via major expressways and proximity to Montreal's Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport.
From needs assessment and design, to construction services and property management, Broccolini can do it all. We are design-builders, big thinkers, and trusted partners. Experience the Broccolini difference!
- Zoning: Industrial, commercial, single or multi-tenant
- Possible uses: transportation, distribution, warehousing, offices, and manufacturing
- Maximum building surface area up to 300,000 sq.ft.
- Possibility of reimbursement of property taxes for a period of five years
- Service road north of the Trans-Canada Highway
- Morgan Street overpass
- Close to Montreal's Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport, and downtown Montreal
- Fairview Terminus, John Abbott College, Macdonald Campus – McGill University, via bus # 419