Broccolini Corporate Centre Saint-Laurent 2
Address: 2600 Boulevard Alfred Nobel , Saint-Laurent
Completion date: 2014
Building area: 135,000 sq.ft.
Available area: 3,577 sq.ft.
Contract: Developer, Owner, Landlord
This modern building symbolizes the contribution that Broccolini continues to make to the growth and competitiveness of the West Island. This complex is the second by Broccolini built in the heart of the Technoparc Montréal's Saint-Laurent Campus.
This 5-floor building will offer amenities including a full-service cafeteria and a fitness centre, shared by all tenants, as well as a green roof and an outdoor terrace.
Its strategic location in the Technoparc provides the building with optimized visibility in addition to offering easy access to public transportation and the major thoroughfares.
- Class A office space
- Gold LEED® certification
- Green spaces
- Controlled access and ID card system for the main part of the building
- Secure parking with access card
- Video surveillance cameras
- Shared full-service cafeteria with adjacent terrace
- Shared gym facility with changing rooms and showers
- 3,577 sq.ft. available
- Located at the corner of Hymus boulevards and Alfred Nobel
- Located in the heart of the Technoparc Montreal, Saint-Laurent Campus
- Near major highways with easy access
- Near Montreal's international airport, Pierre Elliott Trudeau and downtown
- Fairview terminus and Côte-Vertu metro station with bus 72 and 255