6705 Chemin de la Côte de Liesse
Address: 6705 Chemin de la Côte de Liesse, Saint-Laurent
Completion date: 1958
Building area: 118,690 sq.ft.
Available area: 118,690 sq.ft.
Contract: Real Estate and Development
In the heart of Montréal's largest borough, home to the island's second largest employment base.
- Great development opportunity. A 118,000 sq.ft. lot with advantageous zoning
- Zoning allows for commercial (C1, C2, C3), service (S1, S3, S5), industrial (I2, I3, I4, I5) uses, to maximum of 4 storeys and 58 ft.
- Ample parking.
- Well set-up for food service business.
- Good signage opportunity and almost 300 feet of frontage along Highway 520 and Côte-de-Liesse Road.
- Great location, minutes from P.-E.-Trudeau International Airport, downtown Montréal, and a wide range of services and amenities.
- Benefits from the high automobile visibility along Highway 520, which connects Highway 20 and the Dorval interchange to Highway 40 and the Décarie interchange: over 35,000 cars every day.
- Côte-de-Liesse Road is lined with industrial-flex buildings which ensure a high daytime population of workers who commute in everyday from all around Montréal.
- High density of hotels who service the 7 million passengers who
- travel through neighbouring P.-E.-Trudeau International Airport.