Broccolini has recently been informed of fraudulent recruitment activities targeting people outside of Canada. The suspected organization or individuals are sending employment contracts pretending to be Broccolini representatives and are requesting personal information to start an immigration procedure for employment in Canada. Please be cautious of these emails as they are considered fraudulent and a way of stealing money and identity as well as other personal information from you.
Broccolini’s recruitment process always includes in-person interviews with a member of our Human Resources team and/or a member of our management team prior to any official employment offer. Money would never be requested in exchange for a position or to secure a visa to enter Canada.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited employment offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar and suggest that you report them to your local authorities. If you think you have received a fraudulent employment offer, please forward it to email@example.com and ensure to include the original subject line, email address of sender and complete message including attachments.
Dorval - Multi-tenant Phase 1
Address: 1790 chemin Saint-François, Dorval
Completion date: 2008
Building area: 127,415 sq.ft.
Available area: 44,000 sq.ft.
Contract: Developer, Owner, Landlord
In 2008, Broccolini completed the first phase of a multi-tenant industrial building project in Dorval.
Back To Top
With a total surface area of 127,415 sq. ft., the steel structure features 15,000 sq. ft. of mezzanines and its exterior cladding is composed of metal siding, brick and curtain walls.
- Up to 44,000 sq.ft. available
- Deep shipping court & staging area
- Possibility to add mezzanines for high office component
- Possibility to add additional dock doors and drive-ins
- 36'x40' Column spacing
- 28' Clear ceiling height
- Energy efficient building
- Flexible mechanical and electrical infrastructures
- ESFR fire protection system
- Structure designed for cranes
- Sources exit, south of highway 40
- Close proximity to highway 40, 20 and 13
- Close to Montreal's Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport, and downtown Montreal
- Côte-Vertu Metro station and Fairview Terminus via bus number 72