Address: 17600 voie de service sud, Kirkland
Completion date: N/A
Available area: 225,000 sq.ft.
Contract: Real Estate and Development
A rental opportunity in a thriving sector! The West Island is developing rapidly and offers a number of advantages, including easy access from major highways and proximity to the Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport.
Experience the Broccolini difference. From needs assessment and design, to construction services and property management, Broccolini does it all. We are design-builders, vigilant thinkers, and trusted partners.
- Up to 225,000 sq.ft. available
- Location with high visibility and easy access
- Possibility of adding a mezzanine for additional office space
- Spaces starting at 52,000 sq.ft.
- Deep shipping court
- Possibility of adding additional loading dock doors and ground-level loading doors (drive-in)
- Column spacing of 38 ft. x 40 ft.
- 28 ft. clear ceiling height
- Energy-efficient building
- Flexible mechanical and electrical infrastructures
- Ideal uses: transportation, distribution, warehousing, offices, manufacturing
- Prime location bordering the Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 40), west of Saint-Charles Boulevard
- Close to the Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport, and downtown Montreal
- Fairview Terminus, bus number 419
- Fairview Terminus & Baie d'Urfé Train station, bus number 219