Broccolini has recently been informed of fraudulent recruitment activities targeting people outside of Canada. The suspected organization or individuals are sending employment contracts pretending to be Broccolini representatives and are requesting personal information to start an immigration procedure for employment in Canada. Please be cautious of these emails as they are considered fraudulent and a way of stealing money and identity as well as other personal information from you.
Broccolini’s recruitment process always includes in-person interviews with a member of our Human Resources team and/or a member of our management team prior to any official employment offer. Money would never be requested in exchange for a position or to secure a visa to enter Canada.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited employment offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar and suggest that you report them to your local authorities. If you think you have received a fraudulent employment offer, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure to include the original subject line, email address of sender and complete message including attachments.
Valois Phase 2
Address: 970 Valois, Vaudreuil-Dorion
Completion date: 2017
Building area: 60,000 sq.ft.
Available area: 42,000 sq.ft.
Contract: Real Estate and Development
Be part of the excitement! With a booming economy, Vaudreuil-Dorion is the ideal place to develop your business.
Back To Top
Future industrial building for rent conveniently located in the Loyal-Schmidt industrial park in Vaudreuil-Dorion with easy access to Highways 30 and 20.
- Up to 42,000 sq.ft. available
- Deep shipping court
- Possibility of adding mezzanines for additional office space
- 24-ft. clear height
- Colum spacing of 30 x 32 ft.
- Outdoor storage permitted
- Accommodating concrete slab design
- Ideal uses: transportation, distribution, or storage
- Possibility of reimbursement of property taxes for a period of five years
- North of Highway 20 and east of the 540
- Located at the intersection of Valois Street and Harwood Boulevard
- Located close to Dorion commuter train station (Vaudreuil-Hudson line)
- CITI buses # 3 and 15