Baie D’Urfé - Lot 2
Address: 20500 Voie de service sud, Baie D’Urfé
Completion date: N/A
Land area: 213,958 sq.ft.
Contract: Real Estate and Development
Located in the Baie-d'Urfé industrial park, strategically close to Highways 20 and 40 and served by public transportation with the commuter train service and the Société de Transport de Montréal system.
The Baie-d'Urfé industrial park has been developing and growing since the late 1960s and is now home to over 80 companies. Moderately isolated from the town of Baie-d'Urfé, the industrial park offers a peaceful environment which has its own security patrol outside working hours, and houses the operations of several major industrial businesses.
- Zoning: Industrial, single tenant
- Possible uses: transportation, distribution, warehousing, offices, and manufacturing
- Possibility of reimbursement of property taxes for a period of five years: 100%
- Prime location bordering the Trans-Canada Highway
- Clark Graham Avenue, west of Morgan Boulevard
- Near Montreal's Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport, and downtown Montreal
- Baie-d'Urfé train station, Vaudreuil-Hudson line, via bus # 219