Broccolini has recently been informed of fraudulent recruitment activities targeting people outside of Canada. The suspected organization or individuals are sending employment contracts pretending to be Broccolini representatives and are requesting personal information to start an immigration procedure for employment in Canada. Please be cautious of these emails as they are considered fraudulent and a way of stealing money and identity as well as other personal information from you.
Broccolini’s recruitment process always includes in-person interviews with a member of our Human Resources team and/or a member of our management team prior to any official employment offer. Money would never be requested in exchange for a position or to secure a visa to enter Canada.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited employment offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar and suggest that you report them to your local authorities. If you think you have received a fraudulent employment offer, please forward it to email@example.com and ensure to include the original subject line, email address of sender and complete message including attachments.
BLH Site - Kanata
Address: Huntmar Drive, Kanata
Completion date: N/A
Land area: 1,561,069 sq.ft.
Contract: Real Estate and Development
One of the largest future development sites in the Kanata West area.
Back To Top
The site is located close to abundant housing types and price ranges with many neighboring amenities including schools, shopping (Kanata Centrum and Tanger Outlets) restaurants, and directly across from the Canadian Tire Centre.
- Possible uses: transportation, distribution, warehousing, offices, and manufacturing
- DR - Development Reserve Zone (Sec. 237-238) recognize lands intended for future urban development
- Strategically located in Kanata West, near the north side of Highway 417 at Huntmar Drive.
- Easily accessible thanks to the newly-expanded 8-lane Highway 417 at a major off ramp with easy truck access
- 15 minutes from downtown Ottawa