Broccolini has recently been informed of fraudulent recruitment activities targeting people outside of Canada. The suspected organization or individuals are sending employment contracts pretending to be Broccolini representatives and are requesting personal information to start an immigration procedure for employment in Canada. Please be cautious of these emails as they are considered fraudulent and a way of stealing money and identity as well as other personal information from you.
Broccolini’s recruitment process always includes in-person interviews with a member of our Human Resources team and/or a member of our management team prior to any official employment offer. Money would never be requested in exchange for a position or to secure a visa to enter Canada.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited employment offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar and suggest that you report them to your local authorities. If you think you have received a fraudulent employment offer, please forward it to email@example.com and ensure to include the original subject line, email address of sender and complete message including attachments.
Quartier Évolution Hotel Development
Proposed civic address: Kirkland
Land area: 93,886 sq.ft.
Type of contract: Real Estate and Development
Prime location bordering the Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 40), west of Saint-Charles Boulevard. Close to the Montreal Pierre-Elliot Trudeau International Airport, and downtown Montreal
Back To Top
Prime hotel development location along the Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 40). Up to 82,000 sq. ft. available with great exposure. In close proximity to restaurants, commercial centers and the soon to be constructed REM station.
- Zoning: Industrial, commercial, single or multi-tenant
- Possible uses: office, warehouse, manufacturing and storage
- Maximum building surface area: 82,349 Sq. Ft.
- Bordering the Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 40), west of Saint-Charles Boulevard.
- Close to Montreal's Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport and downtown Montreal
- In close proximity to the future REM station
- Fairview Terminus, bus number 419.
- Fairview Terminus & Baie d'Urfé train station
- Bus number 219