Broccolini Corporate Centre Kirkland
Address: 16766 route Transcanadienne, Kirkland
Completion date: 2013
Building area: 240,000 sq.ft.
Contract: Developer, Owner, Landlord
Located directly on the Trans-Canada Highway, this $75 million project consisted of the renovation of an existing building and the construction of a brand new one. The facility was built in compliance with the most stringent environmental standards and qualifies for LEED® Certification, a first in the city of Kirkland.
This multi-tenant complex, for which Merck Canada is the anchor tenant, occupying nearly 70% of the building, provides its employees with office space featuring a very contemporary decor where special attention was paid to the landscaping.
The complex offers a host of services and amenities including an ultra-modern fitness centre, a full-service cafeteria with outdoor terrace, dry cleaning services, valet parking for car maintenance services, as well as special spa treatments.
Among other benefits, the building includes an HVAC system which delivers high energy efficiency at low cost.
- Class A office space
- LEED® Certification
- Available indoor parking with access card
- Controlled access and ID card system for the main part of the building
- Cafeteria and fitness centre shared by all tenants, outdoor terrace, and bicycle storage area
- Spacing between columns: 27½ x 27½ feet
- Clearance height of 10½ feet
- Energy efficient building and windows
- Fire protection system
- Ideal for a head office or for research and development