Address: 16977-17005 Transcanadienne, Kirkland
Completion date: 2012
Building area: 58,000 sq.ft.
Available area: 1,929 sq.ft.
Contract: Developer, Owner, Landlord
A rental opportunity in a vibrant sector! The West Island is developing rapidly and offers many advantages, including easy access to major expressways and proximity to Montreal's Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport.
From needs assessment and design, to construction services and property management, Broccolini can do it all. We are design-builders, big thinkers, and trusted partners. Experience the Broccolini difference!
- Among the current tenants are: Canada Post, Multi-Prêts Hypothèques, Mundo Trattoria, Kinatex Sports Physio, Coiffure Esthétique Spa Reflections, Cartise, Iris - Optométristes et Opticiens, Planchers Barwood Pilon, Osborn & Lange Inc., D & P Marchand Inc., private medical centre Access Med – Clinique, and Groupe Sutton Expert Inc.
- Vast outdoor parking with more than 375 spaces
- Service road for Highway 40 and Saint-Charles Boulevard
- Close to the following businesses: Brault & Martineau and Canadian Tire
- Near Montreal's Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport, and downtown Montreal
- Near the furure REM train
- Fairview Terminus and Beaconsfield train station via buses # 217, 218, and 219