Since 2005, Broccolini Property Management Inc.’s Executive Team has gained the experience, expertise and respect essential to creating partnerships with the private and public sectors, in an environment of trust.
Broccolini Property Management manages properties that are owned by private investment funds, private independent investors, including the Broccolini family, public funds, and REITs.
Our portfolio currently includes 4,9 million square feet spread over 38 properties servicing several areas of activity, such as industrial warehouses, distribution centers, office buildings, mixed and single use buildings, and commercial shopping centers.
Building Great Relationships
We make the property management process seamless for our clients.
Coming from an environment that encourages and emphasizes accountability, integrity, initiative and customer service, we ensure we make decisions that are in the best interest of both the tenants and the owners.
We distinguish our approach by recognizing that each client has their own identity and requirements and we make every effort to personalize our range of services in order to answer our customers’ needs and ensure results. Broccolini Property Management strives to provide superior services to its tenants.
Our ultimate goal is to enhance the value of our client’s properties. We are dedicated to providing the most professional management services.
|Property type||Quantity||Building Size|
All our office buildings are Class “A” office environments which offer increased security as well as a variety of shared services such as a full service cafeteria with outside terrace, an on-site gym facility, a massage room, and interior and exterior parking.
We are proud to work with major tenants such as:
Scope of Services
The Broccolini Property Management team is experienced in all aspects of building operations. We provide a broad range of services to many and various properties. These services include financial, accounting, lease administration, comprehensive reporting, lease coordination and as required, leasehold and construction management services. We are committed to servicing our clients’ needs.
Broccolini Property Management exists to serve as advisors to our clients, and aims to establish long-term relationships, and deliver measurable, integrated services when and where they are needed.
- Provide ongoing positive tenant relations
- Sensitivity to the professional needs of clients
- Implement and maintain best business practices
- Accurate and responsible financial accounting
- Technical competence in building operations and maintenance
- Maximize operating returns and asset stability
Our service commitment:
- Respond to all tenant concerns and maintain positive tenant relations
- Ensure compliance with lease terms and conditions by all parties
- Attend to all emergency calls on-site
- Coordinate and supervise necessary repairs
- 24/7 emergency service
- Conduct regular inspection of property (preventive maintenance)
- Identify and negotiate cost saving measures and make recommendations to owners
- Service provider selection and supervision
- Contracts are awarded following the receipt of three (3) open-market bids, through invitation to tender
Accounting / Financial Services and Lease Administration:
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Manage all aspects of A/R and A/P
- Prepare annual budgets
- Cost control and cash management
- Prepare and submit annual realty tax and operating cost reconciliation to tenants
- Rent collection
- Deposits and bank reconciliation
- Liaise with suppliers
- Monitor all notice dates, i.e. options to renew, rent increase dates, insurance requests
- Maintain current rent roll and lease abstracts
- Control and processing of lease renewal/option
- Initiate legal action when required
Broccolini Property Management uses the Space software from Praeneste Technologies for lease administration and all accounting functions.
General Monthly / Quarterly Reporting:
- Marketing/Leasing Activity report (if this service is selected)
- Quarterly property operations report
- Quarterly Capital improvements report
- Financial statements
- Variance analysis report
- Aged arrears report
- Up-to-date rent roll
- Accounting/Cash Flow reports
Lease Coordination Services:
- Establish and implement an annual lease extension plan for any current tenant, in conjunction with the owner
- Prepare and negotiate lease extension proposals with current tenants
- Negotiate lease amending agreements as required, in conjunction with the owner’s solicitor
- Establish a standard form of lease, in conjunction with the owner’s solicitor
- Review leases in detail and summarize all tenants obligations under the lease
- Prepare lease abstracts for all new leases and set up in the system
- Critical date tracking with Property Management software program
- Prepare quarterly reports on the status of lease extension negotiations and review with the owner
All tenant requests are received via email or phone. We use one centralized email address for maintenance and repair demands to ensure that requests are dispatched to the appropriate person and/or supplier in a timely manner.
Other Services and Support
As Broccolini Property Management is a sister company to Broccolini Construction Inc., we and all of our customers can benefit from their services and expertise in the areas of Project Estimation, Construction, Leasing, and Legal Services. This provides added value and, moreover, provides privileged access to a strong supplier base from which to choose for tender purposes.
Through our other sister company, Broccolini Real Estate Group Inc., we also offer brokerage and leasing services, as well as project development services.
In addition, to our access to in-house professional services, we have developed an external professional network in the following areas:
- Legal services
- Appraisal/Property tax appeals
- Preventive maintenance for structural and mechanical systems, and roofs