Address: Route Transcanadienne, Kirkland
Completion date: 2013
Building area: 400,000 sq.ft.
Available area: 400,000 sq.ft.
Contract: Developer, Owner, Landlord
Opportunity to rent premier office space. Quartier Évolution is the largest business center in the Montreal region. A unique commercial real estate opportunity on the West Island of Montreal. Lease office space which will allow you to display your brand along the Trans-Canada Highway.
Quartier Évolution offers the flexibility to meet your needs. Occupy your own building or use the site as a campus, multiplying your addresses within the same site. This business center offers numerous buildings including office buildings, laboratories and data centers.
Quartier Évolution plans to include an auditorium, a conference center, meeting rooms, relaxation rooms, kitchenettes on each floor, a cafeteria, and a shuttle service.
- Multiple possibilities: rent 'as-is', renovate, expand, or consolidate
- Modern state-of-the-art installations (an over $250 million investment in renovation)
- Outstanding technological infrastructures
- One of the largest business campuses in the Montreal region
- Your needs handled by a team of professionals
- A wealth of amenities:
- Class A office spaces
- Conference rooms with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- Full-service cafeteria
- Dry cleaning drop off service
- Fitness centre
- Kitchenette on every floor
- Automated teller machine (ATM)
- 1,500 linear feet along the Trans-Canada Highway – visible to over 125,000 vehicles per day
- Proximity to major thoroughfares: Highways 40, 13, 520, 30, and 20
- 15 minutes from the Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport
- 30 minutes from downtown Montreal
- Major businesses located in the region include Pfizer, Draxis, General Motors, Hewitt Équipement Limitée, Merck
- Fairview Terminus with bus number 217
- Fairview Terminus with bus number 219
- Fairview Terminus and Lionel-Groulx Metro Station with bus number 485