Address: 1275 avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal, Montréal
Completion date: 2017
Building area: 590,300 sq.ft.
Contract: Developer, Owner, Landlord
L'Avenue is a 50-storey, mixed-use residential/commercial development located directly across from the Centre Bell in the heart of downtown Montreal. Tallest residential building of the city, L'Avenue, is situated on Avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal, with unparalleled views of Montreal's panorama.
L'Avenue is already one of the most recognizable silhouettes in the Montreal skyline. The residential tower is composed of three sculpted rectilinear volumes. The podium hosts office and commercial tenants and adds architectural excitement to the highly animated public realm of Avenue Des Canadiens. The 300 residences of L'AVENUE range from 500 to 1,500 sq.ft. It also houses penthouse suites of up to 5,300 sq.ft.
«Broccolini is proud of this unique residential, mixed-use development. L'Avenue is certain to transform the urban landscape and reflect Montréal's international image: modern and cutting-edge. Bringing new vitality to this sector of the city, we are convinced L'Avenue will become a symbol of Montréal» said Anthony Broccolini, COO at Broccolini.
For more information on L'AVENUE, visit www.lavenuecondos.com
- 50-storey building
- Mixed-use building
- 304 condominiums
- Indoor/outdoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Media room
- Reception room, indoor and outdoor lounge
- 5-storey underground parking – 300 spaces
- Located on Avenue-des-Canadiens-de-Montréal, facing the Bell Centre
- Located in the heart of downtown Montreal
- Close to everything! Entertainment, festivals, restaurants, shopping…
- Close to Montreal's Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport
- Close to Highway 720
- Commuter train Central Station
- Lucien-L'Allier and Bonaventure Metro stations
- Société de transport de Montréal bus lines # 107, 178, 410, and 430, and many others