Broccolini has recently been informed of fraudulent recruitment activities targeting people outside of Canada. The suspected organization or individuals are sending employment contracts pretending to be Broccolini representatives and are requesting personal information to start an immigration procedure for employment in Canada. Please be cautious of these emails as they are considered fraudulent and a way of stealing money and identity as well as other personal information from you.
Broccolini’s recruitment process always includes in-person interviews with a member of our Human Resources team and/or a member of our management team prior to any official employment offer. Money would never be requested in exchange for a position or to secure a visa to enter Canada.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited employment offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar and suggest that you report them to your local authorities. If you think you have received a fraudulent employment offer, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure to include the original subject line, email address of sender and complete message including attachments.
Address: 2115-2117 32e avenue, Lachine
Completion date: 2014
Building area: 111,338 sq.ft.
Available area: 0 sq.ft.
Contract: Developer, Owner, Landlord
Opt for a peaceful environment located just minutes from downtown or from the Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport.
Back To Top
Strategically located in the Lachine industrial park with easy access to Highway Côte-de-Liesse (520) and close to downtown Montreal and the Montreal International Airport. A multi-tenant building with 23,850 sq ft of available space.
- 13,000 sq.ft. available
- 10,850 sq.ft of office
- Deep shipping court
- Column spacing of 37 ft. 10 in. x 36 ft.
- 32-ft. clear ceiling height
- 1 Truck level door & 1 drive in door
- Energy-efficient building
- Flexible mechanical and electrical infrastructures
- ESFR sprinkler system
- Close to the Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport
- Côte-Vertu Metro station via buses 196 and 171, approximately 37 minutes
- Lachine train station via bus 196, approximately 27 minutes
- Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau International Airport Terminus via buses 202 and 204, approximately 35 minutes